Kaley Cuoco gave an outstanding performance on the Red Carpet last night at the SAG Awards, in a frothy pink Marchesa dress, and glowing makeup to match.
We got some tips from her makeup artist, Jamie Greenberg:
“Today it was all about the skin. The look is glowy, pink, ethereal. Her dress is Marchesa, and it’s super theatrical and pastel, so for her makeup, we wanted to stay in the same vein, all glowy and light. I used barely any color, so the skin was the winner today. It was really important that her skin was perfect today, more than anything else.”
- Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream
- Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25
- Kiehl’s Micro-Blur Skin Perfector
“First we started with Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque to refresh and hydrate her skin. We let it sit for 5 minutes while we hung out and talked about the look. Then I went in with the Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado which is really think and penetrates so well. I like a thick eye cream. Then I applied Kiehl’s Pure Vitality Skin Renewing Cream all over her face, and prepped her lips with Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment SPF 25. I used the SPF version today because of the red carpet—I want to protect everything. I finished with Kiehl’s Micro-Blur Skin Perfector. It’s the perfect base for makeup, and makes the makeup look even and gorgeous.
- MAC Eye Shadow in All That Glitters
- Chanel Calligraphie de Chanel, in Hyperblack
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Ardell Trios Individual Lashes, short and medium
“We wanted to keep everything super light. I used MAC Eye Shadow in All That Glitters, and I just washed that all over her top lid. Then I took Chanel’s Calligraphie de Chanel, a cream eyeliner, in Hyperblack, and I filled in her lash line. For her lashes, I used two coats of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, and then applied Ardell Trios Individual Lashes in short and medium, followed with another coat of mascara. And that’s it!”
- Suqqu Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow Highlighter in Pink Opal
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Homecoming Pink
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- St. Tropez 3-in-1 Sculpting Powder (Available, March 2017)
- NARS Blush in Power Play on her cheeks.
“First, I buffed Suqqu Foundation all over the skin, and then I buffed on Bobbi Brown Cheek Glow highlighter in Pink Opal, on her cheekbones. After that, I dabbed a little bit of on the apples of her cheeks. Then I dusted Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder all over her face and used St. Tropez 3-in-1 Sculpting Powder to contour and give her a little bit of warmth. I finished with a little bit of NARS Blush in Power Play on her cheeks.”
- MAC Liptensity Lipstick in Medium Rare
“Again, to keep everything soft and glowy, I used MAC Liptensity Lipstick in Medium Rare.”
“I finished her look after she put her dress on. I applied St. Tropez One Night Only Finishing Gloss all over her arms and any exposed skin, and then warmed up a little in my hands, and pressed it onto her face, as a finishing touch, to give her a little more dewiness.”