- Erica used the Baxter of California Shave Tonic treatment to prep the beard and revitalize the skin – a soothing combination of rosemary, eucalyptus, camphor and spearmint essential oils.
- She then used her t-liner to line up his beard and neck and took a cotton pad to apply the tonic to cool down the skin from any potential razor burn.
- Next, she used the Herbal Mint Toner all over the face to remove any residual dirt, oil and impurities cleansers can miss.
- To keep the skin hydrated she massaged the Super Shape Recharge Cream into the skin with moderate pressure to get circulation going for a healthy complexion and used the Under Eye Complex while giving a light lymphatic drainage massage. The caffeine and seaweed extracts will reduce any day of puffiness or dark circles while hydrating.
- Lastly, use a light lip balm on the lips – the Hydro Salve Balm is also great to take with you on the go for touch ups along with blotting papers.
- Erica applied the Cream Pomade on his hair with her finger tips and used a blow dryer in pieces to give it an uneven, wild look. This pomade allows for a light frizz-free hold with a low shine finish, and is great for messy or tousled looks.