You can be forgiven for thinking triple-threat Donald Glover runs a marathon, saves puppies and then stars in a hit movie, all before the MET gala, but like the rest of the stars, he spent the day getting groomed and polished.
Celeb Groomer Erica Sauer spent the day behind the scenes prepping Glover’s Red-Carpet grooming look with Baxter of California using a variety of curated grooming essentials and we have the pro tips right here:
His day of look breakdown includes:
- Erica used the Baxter of California Shave Tonic treatment to prep the beard and revitalize the skin – a soothing combination of rosemary, eucalyptus, camphor and spearmint essential oils.
- She then used her t-liner to line up his beard and neck and took a cotton pad to apply the tonic to cool down the skin from any potential razor burn.
- Next, she used the Herbal Mint Toner all over the face to remove any residual dirt, oil and impurities cleansers can miss.
- To keep the skin hydrated she massaged the Super Shape Recharge Cream into the skin with moderate pressure to get circulation going for a healthy complexion and used the Under Eye Complex while giving a light lymphatic drainage massage. The caffeine and seaweed extracts will reduce any day of puffiness or dark circles while hydrating.
- Lastly, use a light lip balm on the lips – the Hydro Salve Balm is also great to take with you on the go for touch ups along with blotting papers.
- Erica applied the Cream Pomade on his hair with her finger tips and used a blow dryer in pieces to give it an uneven, wild look. This pomade allows for a light frizz-free hold with a low shine finish, and is great for messy or tousled looks.