Cute red, white and blue outfit for July 4th? Check. Sunscreen? Check? Beauty necessities? Right here…
- HAIR. It’s gonna be hot and you don’t want to frizz. We recommend the 10 Potion 10 Miracle Instant Repair Leave-In, a concentrated conditioning mist that penetrates deep into hair for all-day moisturizing action. ($24.70 itsa10haircare.com.) Spray and go.
- SKIN. BEFORE the sunscreen, calm, clear and balance your skin with ZSS Clear Skin System. ($129 for 30-day system, ZSS-Skincare.com) This way, you won’t breakout right before the big day BBQ.
- LIPS. Small enough to stick in your short short jean cutoffs, the Jane Iredale Hot Play On Lip Crayon is infused with Castor Seed Oil and nourishing Vitamin E to condition, soften and smooth your lips plus this creamy formula reveals an excellent color pay-off. ($18, janeiredale.com)
- BODY. Go on, have some fun! Use the Mehron’s iNtense Pro Pressed Pigments ($11.50 each, mehron.com) on your eyes, hair or body.
- TENZING Skincare Daily Face Wash ($20, tenzingskincare.com). When it comes to washing it all off, this soap-free skin stimulating face wash combines energizing guarana and green tea to gently wash away impurities, while exfoliating minerals remove dulling, dead, surface cells. Your skin is left feeling smooth, soft and renewed.
Have fun out there and don’t forget to hydrate!