Remember the makeup brand Hard Candy? Founded in 1995, it started with one iconic nail polish dubbed ‘Sky,’ which the founder had mixed herself to match her sky-blue sandals. When actresses Alicia Silverstone was asked on the ‘Late Show With David Letterman’ about her pastel blue fingernail polish the brand took off.
Eons ago, we wouldn’t be seen without their ‘Poppin Pigments Eye Shadow Duo GLITTER’ plastered on our eyelids. Subtle it wasn’t but, hey, we were teenagers.
The brand re-launched in 2009 after they made a deal with Walmart although the company kept some of their most popular products, including the classic ‘Sky blue’ nail polish.
We got some of the new line to try and already are in love with their ‘Guilty Pleasure’ eyeshadow palette.
Available exclusively at Walmart, some of the other popular offerings include:
- Ultimate Lip Shine Flavors ($6) – Delivers high shine & maximum hydration
- Prism Play Eye Stick ($6) – Super creamy stick with multi-reflective shimmer and pearl formula
- 3-in-1 Primer Lotion ($7) – Moisturizes, evens skin tone, and preps skin for makeup
- Crystal Lip Duo ($7) – Dual-ended, high-impact, super metallic, sparkling lipstick & glitter gloss in one
- Click n’ Flick ($7) – Smudge-proof brow pomade with soft-touch comb applicator