Human Ken Doll Armie Hammer made it to the Oscars though it was a close call as the ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Oscar nominee was suffering from the stomach flu Saturday afternoon. Fortunately, the talented actor made it to the Red Carpet looking handsome as ever.
- KC always starts the skin routine with the Herbal Mint Toner, its a soothing botanical blend of mint, cucumber and witch hazel which reduces redness as it tones and balances oil production. As a Pro, she finds it best to put in a spray bottle – it’s revitalizing to start the routine as almost a spa treatment.
- To brighten and hydrate the eyes, use the Under Eye Complex. Caffeine and seaweed extracts reduce puffiness and dark circles while hyaluronic acid firms and hydrates to diminish fine lines.
- She then massages with face with the Super Shape Skin Recharge Cream which is a unique gel-cream texture that absorbs easily to nourish and hydrate dry, worn-out skin without leaving a greasy residue. Her pro tip is to mix it with a drop of bronzing gel, it adds a bit of color for the cameras.
- Armie always comes with wet hair when getting ready so she preps it with Baxter of California’s Clay Effect Styling Spray (think beach spray for men), it adds thickness to hairstyles, helps control frizz, and helps you achieve that dry, gritty, lived-in, worked-through look.
- She then gives his hair a rough blow dry and finishes with Baxter’s award-winning pomade, then massages and works in the Clay Pomade with her hands which molds and defines the hair for a strong, all day hold.
- Since Armie typically has dry lips, she sends him off with the Hydro Salve Lip Balm to touch up on the go.Its infused with deeply hydrating shea butter, macadamia and jojoba oils to lock in moisture and prevent chapping.