Tiffany Haddish glowed at the Golden Globes Sunday night and we’re not talking about her custom strapless Alberta Ferretti shinning brown-and-silver column evening gown.
The newly-blonde star’s skin also glowed, as if lit from within. We credit her makeup artist Ernesto Casillas for the fresh look…and Shiseido makeup.
Here are his tips.
Get the look:
– Prep the skin with the Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
– Apply the Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50+; super important
– Dab Synchro Skin Soft Blurring Primer to the T Zones of the face only
– Finish skin prep with a generous amount of Benefiance Wrinkle Smoothing Cream all around the eye area
– For a flawless and luminous complexion, I used the Syncro Skin Radiant lifting foundation in the shade 440 Amber
– Highlight the center of the face with Synchro Skin Self Refreshing Liquid Concealer in Medium 304
– For a soft flush of color, use fingers to apply and diffuse Minimalist WhippedPowder Cream Blush in the shade Sayoko 06
– Set the complexion for a long wear finish with the Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder in 02 Matte
– Sculpt the brow shape by filling in with the Brow Ink Trio in the shade Deep Brown
– Tight line the top of the eye with the MicroLiner Ink in Black and diffuse it with a black brown eyeshadow
– Apply your favorite pair of lashes and top with a generous coat of ControlledChaos Mascara In Black
– Finish off the look with ModernMatte Powder Lipstick in Semi Nude 508 topped with Shimmer GelGloss in DaiDai Orange 06