Karen Pittman, from the popular ‘The Morning Show’, looked stunning at the Golden Globes, and much of the credit goes to Shiseido makeup artist Vincent Oquendo. On his inspiration for her look, Vincent said ‘tonight with Karen we wanted her to look like a Bob Mackie muse from the 70’s ala’s Cher, Diana Ross.’ Mission accomplished.
1. Start with Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops to make eyes look brighter and more radiant
2. Line the lashes by adding Maybelline Tattoo Studio Gel Pencil in Bold Brown and give a little flick at the end of the lash line for a lifting effect – blend and buff the liner until soft and feathery
3. For extra definition, layer on top a thin line with Shiseido ArchLiner Ink
4. Set the liner with the Maybelline Nudes of New York Eyeshadow palette to softly diffuse the shape
5. Curl lashes and lift with a couple of coats of the Maybelline Falsies Lash Life Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
6. Finish eyes by filling in the brows using feather-like strokes with the Maybelline Brow Ultra Slim in shades Deep Brown and Black.
7. To maintain a radiant complexion, use Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer in shade 304 to brighten and conceal under eyes and use shade 402 to contour along the cheekbones, jawline and hairline.
8. Buff concealer into the skin and use Shiseido Self-Refreshing Foundation in shades 420 and 430.
9. For extra coverage, set the concealer with Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation in shade 410 right under her eyes.
10. Set the foundation using Shiseido Synchro Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder in Matte in T-zone for a controlled shine
11. For a natural flush to her cheeks, use the Maybelline Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush in shades Fuchsia Spark and Berry Flame highlighted with the Shiseido InnerGlow Cheek Powder in Inner Light along the tops of her cheekbones.
12. Finish with a couple of coats of Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayon in ‘Trust Your Gut.’
Do try this at home.