Las Vegas felt the Latin heat when the Latin GRAMMY Awards swept into the strip this week. Featuring a bevy of hot musical talents, and TV stars, including the Devious Maids starlet Roselyn Sanchez, the place to be was in the backstage beauty lounge, hosted by L’Oreal Paris.
We got the low down on how to recreate Roselyn’s flawless Red Carpet look. (And remember the rule; if you’re going big with the eyes, keep the lips subtle.)
- Start with a base foundation
- Create a smokey eye with L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Cookies & Cream, $7.95
- Add a bold cat eye with L’Oréal Paris Blackbuster by Infallible Eyeliner, $8.99
- Apply L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, $8.95
- Complete the look with a nude lip using L’Oréal Paris Infallible Le Gloss in Barely Nude, $9.99