We asked our girlfriends — that’s where we get the real deal — for their tried and true beauty tips. Here are some brilliant ones!
- Use your DRY SHAMPOO at night before bed instead of in the morning. This way the dry shampoo absorbs any oils while you sleep and you wake up with extra fresh hair. Ta da!
2. Apply Vaseline to your pulse points before spraying your perfume. This will helps the scent last longer. This is especially helpful for subtle scents that don’t last as long as you’d like.
3. You know those pesky lines that just started up around your mouth? Attack ’em with extra firepower — use your expensive eye cream around the mouth to combat fine lines. Makes sense right?
4. You know how frustrating it is when you still have some product left in the tube but you can’t squeeze it out? Try cutting off the tube at the bottom — you’ll be surprised how much more of that BB cream you can squeeze out.
5. Keep your Jade roller and eye patches in the fridge! This instantly de-puffs your face.