Share the love this Valentine’s Day Guide with Kai which has something for EVERYONE, from your picky girlfriends, hard-to-buy for husband, boyfriend, partners…
1) Our #1 choice is always Kai, the clean, fresh scent which counts celebrity fans like Cate Blanchett, Pink and this V-day is offering free shipping on orders over $99. Our go-to for birthdays, hostess gifts, thank you gifts and yes, Cupid’s Day.
2) Don’t tell but we ‘gifted’ ourselves one of these Kevyn Aucoin ‘Heart And Soul Collection,’ a curated collection of Aucion’s most coveted products. But yes, we did pick up one of these flirty gifts for our BFF too. A deal at $65. (Worth over $100.)
3) Wear your heart on your finger tips with these festive nail lacquers from NCLA. $16. Fun for any of your girlfriends!
4) Help your guy out and give him this handy ‘Skin Upgrade Kit’, featuring Baxter‘s most popular skin care products. Targeted products like ‘Under Eye Complex’ and Night Cream AHA deeply hydrate, repair and protect skin while helping to prevent signs of aging. It also means he’ll keep out of your beauty products! $74.
5) Here’s wild idea – gift them Trapeze lessons! Located on the Pier in Santa Monica the views of the coast are amazing. Take Trapeze School together, $95 for an hour for two. No one ever said you were boring.
6) Who doesn’t want special candy for Lover’s Day? $35 for $50 online credit at Sugarfina at Gilt City. They have a wild array of beautifully-packed gifts all ready for the holiday.
7) For the ‘peatheart’ in your life (see what we did there?) here’s a sexy cocktail called the ‘Can We Elope?’ using a smokey, peaty 10 year old Laphroaig single malt Scotch whiskey. Not that we have anything against champagne, but show you put some real thought into your Valentine’s Day cocktail this year!
Created by Tyson Buhler (New York, NY)
- 1 1/2 parts Laphroaig 10 Year Old
- 3/4 parts Cantaloupe Juice
- 3/4 parts Lemon Juice
- 1/2 part Ginger Syrup
Method: Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake and strain into coup glass.