Spice “Cake Batter” Shots
part cake flavored vodka (or vanilla with a touch of amaretto)
- part spiced rum
- part creme de cacao
- part half & half, heavy cream or milk
- of cinnamon schnapps, if desired
- frosting and sprinkles, for garnish if desired
- To decorate the rims of the glasses, dip edge into frosting, then into sprinkles.
- Note: If making in quantity for a party or event, these shots are best made ahead of time. Just combine ingredients in a pitcher, and refrigerate until ready to pour into individual shot glasses and serve. If making just 1 cocktail, stir ingredients in a mixing glass with ice, and strain into serving glass.
- Enjoy! (Like we needed to tell you that!)