Cruzan” Better Than A Necktie “
1 part Cruzan® Single Barrel Rum
1/2 part DeKuyper® Vanilla Liqueur
1/4 part Fresh Lime Juice
Add Cruzan® Single Barrel Rum, Vanilla and Fresh Lime Juice to a pint glass. Slowly pour IPA to combine.
Basil Hayden’s Dad’s Day Off
Created by Zachary Brian Taylor, San Francisco
1 ½ parts Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
¾ parts Lemon Juice
½ part Brown Sugar Syrup*
1 sprig of Rosemary
1. Combine Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon, lemon juice and brown sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker.
2. Remove rosemary needles from the bottom 3/4 of the sprig and add to the shaker. Save the top of the sprig for use as a garnish.
3. Add ice to shaker and shake.
4. Double strain into a Collins glass filled with ice.
5. Top with ginger beer.
6. Garnish with the remaining rosemary sprig.
*Brown Sugar Syrup
1 part Water
1 part Brown Sugar
1. Combine water and brown sugar in a saucepan and warm.
2. Stir until sugar is fully dissolved into the water.
3. Pour into an empty container and set aside.