Did you know February 22nd is Margarita Day? Drop what you’re doing and get yourself a margarita, stat!
If you’re making them – we’re so proud of you — here’s two recipes we’ve tried and loved.
First, the margarita from Workshop Kitchen + Bar in Palm Springs.
Workshop Kitchen + Bar’s Guaposito Margarita:
• 2 oz Del Maguey Mezcal Vida
• 1 oz fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 oz Cointreau
• 1/2 oz orgeat (Torani, found at your local grocery store, works great)
• 1 teaspoon Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
• 1 teaspoon grenadine
• Shake and double-strain into a salted coupe, garnish with a lemon twist
Margaritaville’s Perfect Margarita:
• Margaritaville Gold Tequila
• Cointreau Orange Liqueur
• Citrus Sour
• Floater of Gran Gala
1 Add Margaritaville Gold Tequila, citrus sour and Cointreau Orange Liqueur to the tin with no ice.
Shake and pour into iced glass.
Add a float of Gran Gala and garnish with a sugar rim and lime wheel.
Enjoy! We can’t wait for National Scotch Day now.