It seems like every day there’s a new ‘miracle’ beauty product promising to get rid of those pesky wrinkles. Like any good Beauty editor (or any woman) we dutifully try them all.
In the past we’ve tried the Yon-Ka Paris hydration products and were thrilled with the results, especially the “Invigorating Mist” for dry skin. So we have high hopes for their day and companion night cream — called properly by it’s French name STIMULASTINE JOUR and NUIT. (The company claims a reduction of up to 64% in wrinkles.)
The magic ingredient is — wait for it — dill. Thanks to this innocuous herb, the skin ‘regenerates the functionality and quality of the elastin network,” therefore smoothing out the skin. That got us to wondering what else is in this anti-wrinkle cream, a combination of science and nature:
Dill: anti-wrinkles – elastin booster
• Yeast extract, soy peptides: restructuring
• Shea butter, camelia oil, cereal germ oil: repairing – protecting
• Plant glycerin, grape seed oil: hydrating – reconstructing
• Vitamins E, C, A: anti-oxidants – regenerating
• Essential oils of geranium, lavender, neroli and jasmine
To get the best benefit, they recommend also using their night (nuit) cream , which is a heavier, more intensive cream.
We’re always thinking of you.