Supermodel Chrissy Teigen once again didn’t disappoint, bringing her A game to the Oscar Red Carpet in her plunging embellished gown by Zuhair Murad, with a hi-rise slit in the front. Though close to a wardrobe malfunction a number of times, Chrissy proclaimed, ‘I do have underwear on tonight. I’m very proud of myself’. Crisis averted.
The classic Hollywood glamour meets sexy and sophisticated was a perfect choice for the Sports Illustrated model, whose golden cascading waves completed the look. Created by Macadamia Professional International Creative Director and Celebrity Stylist Giannandrea, we got some pointers on how to copy this look.
1. Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($25) to wet hair and blow dry large sections with a round brush to amplify volume. (Editor’s Note: This is a lightweight, airy mousse that gives body, lift and shine without leaving hair weighed down. Also contains heat protection.)
2. Create a deep side part and wrap small sections around a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Brush hair downward to slightly relax the waves, spraying each section with Macadamia Control Working Spray ($23).
4. Using hands, run a quarter-sized amount of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment ($39.95) through the length of the hair to increase shine.
5. Brush the hair again and mist the Control Working Spray once more to set your hair.