2014 Mobile Shopping Survey: Nearly Half of Americans Shop from a Mobile Device
More Than Half of Americans Sneak in Mobile Shopping During Other Activities;
Clothes Rank #1 Item Bought on Mobile Devices
Ebates, the online cash back shopping site revealed this news in their announcement this week tumpeting the new app for all Android users. (There’s already an iPhone app of course.) We could have told them that, and for considerably less money we suspect.
But what is Ebates exactly? By joining you have access to online coupons, free shipping from my retailers, and cash back. It’s free to join — the stores pay Ebates — so we checked some of our favorite stores, for example, we’d get 3.0% at Nordstroms and 6.0% at Macys. To get your rebate you MUST use the Ebates link and click through that link to do your shopping.
Key features include:
· Cash Back Shopping – Earn cash back at over 1,600 stores.
· Coupon Codes – Simply access and apply coupons at store checkout.
· Hot Deals – View Ebates top coupons of the week to make sure you get the most savings.
· Top Stores – View stores offering Double Cash Back.
· Favorite Stores – Easy access to your favorite stores to make shopping simple.
· My Ebates – Access your cash pending, cash back history, and shopping trips to see what’s coming in your Big Fat Check!
· Push Notifications – Get notified when you earn cash back, when double cash back is offered at your favorite stores, and when hot deals are available.
“Where It Pays To Shop Online” is their motto. We’re all for getting cash back.