Selfies are so yesterday. These days, you need ‘groupies.’ And starting today, you can turn your selfie into a groupie with Cymera, a popular free camera app for portrait editing used by 90 million people worldwide, which added first-of-its-kind social editing for portraits and private album sharing.
This means your friends get in on the fun with editing and playing with your photo – social editing if you will. By sharing your group or album set up, everyone has access to the versions of the photos edited by the group.(At the moment, Cymera 2.0 is available for free in Google Play with an iOS app planned for June.)
Invite your (good) friends to collaborate with new hairstyles and makeup, enhance photos with lighting or effects like ‘Big Eyes’ and ‘Slim Face’, or make your own comics with cool speech bubbles. You can even manipulate faces or blow up heads (we predict this one will be very popular.) Once perfected, your groupie can be posted to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
Some of the Cymera 2.0 has a ton of features that enable you to capture, share and retouch your favorite portraits in just a few clicks, including:
● Powerful Camera: To start, choose between seven DSLR-inspired camera lenses. Plus, select from shot options like Focus, Anti-Shake, Timer, Self-Portrait and Touch Shot.
● Private Sharing: Create and share photos with your friends through private albums where you can edit and collaborate on photos together.
● Retouch: You and your friends can add to your pics by using retouching tools, including new face-pop tools that let you blow up heads.
● Beautifying Effects: Face detection technology allows Cymera to locate every trait of your face and apply relevant effects such as Big Eyes, Slim Face, Smile, Brightening and Clear Spots. Plus, select from more than 70 hair and makeup items to completely transform your look.
● Decorations: Choose from more than 800 decorations, including stickers, frames, speech bubbles and stamps or a variety of paint brush items, as well as text functions with numerous fonts and style.
● Storytelling Collage: When one pic isn’t enough, craft cool photo stories with custom or freestyle collage layouts.
● Filters: Use the effects of approximately 100 filters, lights, and borders to change the ambience of your photos and bring them to life. Adjust the intensity so it looks more natural than ever.
● Oldies, But Goodies: Edit using all the old standards, such as cropping, rotation, contrast, and saturation.
● Public Sharing: Once you’ve worked with your friends to create the perfect images, choose if you want to share pics to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Hurry up and get us the iOs app for our iPhone!